« Home | and my turn? » | looking after » | to-day's topic: spictor... i, i mean- victor » | mr. bush- i effectively despise you. » | hvordan har det du? » | another year under my belt » | home » | gas prices will soar... or will they? » | moving onwards » | phone numbers »

changes

it is with a heavy heart
placed terribly in my throat
as i watch, after you part
to my new days, and their new starts.
~t de a




things are going to get quieter around here. the 'tour de force' will not be held until we meet again- no one is ever up for that. if i thank either of you for anything, let it be to thank you for being great friends. your road turned quickly, but know there are more turns. frankie- thanks for all the breakfasts, and your early morning company.

i feel a splendid second birthday coming up. the 17th couldn't be any closer.

job search may be over. 32k has been issued as standard pay. perhaps i just need a new place to live. anyone need a spry, overly energetic, loud laughing roommate?

about me

  • i'm billiam
  • from prague, Czechia
  • where capital letters have been executed! let's see... i really dislike sunny days. i love precipitation of all kinds. snow is my favorite. i wish that it could be no more than fifty degrees fahrenheit, and clouds covering the sky. i enjoy friends and beer- in that order. i dislike wearing shirts. my random thoughts and unanswerable questions keep me up at night. when i sleep i have dreams; long epic dreams. i believe that it is important to be fit in mental, physical, and emotional capacities. any food worth eating should be as organic as possible, without additives that have letters p, k, x, c, h in close proximity without vowels. save a cow- eat a vegetarian.
my profile - click it up