« Home | fun stuff » | hepatitis p » | movie » | spoilers are dumb » | fridays at the gym » | gadzooks! it has been a long time » | O'Verien McBrotzman » | long time no? » | changes » | and my turn? »

tricky

oh we better,
get away
send a letter,
bombs away
~breaking benjamin



so i was at the gym again... and i pulled another prank. this time it was an easy one in which no one was hurt and nothing was damaged. i work out with this guy, 'tank'. he has a truck- and on this particular day, which i cannot remember- but it was some day this week, ok it was wednesday, he had bales of straw in the back. for some reason, i thought that it would look better stacked around his truck. yesterday while we were working out, i said to him, 'i heard you lost a bale of straw?" and he replied, "no, i lost all of them. they were all stacked around my truck. i can't figure out who did it, but... you mother f@$*æ¿!" good times. i told him that from now on i will be leaving my sun roof closed because i do not want it to get filled with straw, to which he said, "that is a good idea. so you put quite a bit of thought into these things, huh?

do i ever- i have a history. most of the things i do i remember. and the ones i don't people kindly enough help me remember. such as this:

'some people will look back at their lives and some experiences will always stand out. mine is the one night you, tom and me came back from the old toad. and then you proceeded to jump the curb and drive all over the lawn in your '88. driving around (and almost through) the pond and then up the walk way ramping the curb to park the car and then calmly walking inside.'
~my old college roommate david meade.

well thanks dave- i forgot all about that. sometimes people call me just to let me know that they found out that i did something. such as this: 'i found out what you did to the library. i got an extention on my final paper because of your stunt. and i couldn't use the library for three days- you ass!' glad i could help julie- anytime!

or this: 'hey billy, you went to roberts' right? cause my friend is staying with me this summer and she was telling me all about this one boy who pulled all sorts of pranks; shutting down the library, painting houses, and setting off fire alarms; did you ever meet him?' did i ever meet him? Erin, it was me- i am that boy from roberts'.

now if i can get someone to remember me for doing somthing less devious- my life will be 1/12 more complete.

about me

  • i'm billiam
  • from prague, Czechia
  • where capital letters have been executed! let's see... i really dislike sunny days. i love precipitation of all kinds. snow is my favorite. i wish that it could be no more than fifty degrees fahrenheit, and clouds covering the sky. i enjoy friends and beer- in that order. i dislike wearing shirts. my random thoughts and unanswerable questions keep me up at night. when i sleep i have dreams; long epic dreams. i believe that it is important to be fit in mental, physical, and emotional capacities. any food worth eating should be as organic as possible, without additives that have letters p, k, x, c, h in close proximity without vowels. save a cow- eat a vegetarian.
my profile - click it up