« Home | tricky » | fun stuff » | hepatitis p » | movie » | spoilers are dumb » | fridays at the gym » | gadzooks! it has been a long time » | O'Verien McBrotzman » | long time no? » | changes »

168lbs of pure evil

after a good chat with kyle (who believes me to be satan), i discussed different types of monarchies. he was a good sport and pretended to care. then he told me i was 168 pounds of pure evil. oddly enough i was talking theology (lightly) with mattathias. just seems odd.

on a heavier note (get it?) i squatted 455 pounds to-day.

about me

  • i'm billiam
  • from prague, Czechia
  • where capital letters have been executed! let's see... i really dislike sunny days. i love precipitation of all kinds. snow is my favorite. i wish that it could be no more than fifty degrees fahrenheit, and clouds covering the sky. i enjoy friends and beer- in that order. i dislike wearing shirts. my random thoughts and unanswerable questions keep me up at night. when i sleep i have dreams; long epic dreams. i believe that it is important to be fit in mental, physical, and emotional capacities. any food worth eating should be as organic as possible, without additives that have letters p, k, x, c, h in close proximity without vowels. save a cow- eat a vegetarian.
my profile - click it up