« Home | thoughts of heresy? » | long time no see » | new » | new scars » | new scars 2 » | Stolen Flesh » | nice cut » | canada » | celtic fest serves tullamore dew? » | good riddance »

because it is me

maybe i caught you at a bad time.
maybe i should call you back next week.
maybe half the fault was mine that
the sun didn't shine on barrington street.

~bnl



i am finally moved in to the new place. everything has a spot. books in the bookshelf, clothes in the dresser. some on the floor. they like it there. i started going to a new gym too. there is almost no one there. and a funny thing happened to me.

i like going to the gym. i get to work-out, get frustration and extra energy out, and i get stronger. and that is where the funny thing happened. while at the gym, i made a voice message for myself on my phone. then i played it. i think it is most hilarious that i appear to be a stronger looking guy- and i sound like a girl. it is quite a high voice- on the recording anyways. who knew?

heh heh. that is quite the coincidence because i happen to be getting ready for a murder mystery party ("under the big top") and my character is the strong man. i just stuffed my sleeves with socks and drew a mustache on my face. i look pretty stupid...

hahaha. that is hilarious. so you sort of feel my pain, only i am supposed to sound manly all the time.

sound like a girl? you give yourself airs.

you sound like a young man. enjoy it while you can -- it's probably helped you more than you know

hey, we never got to finish our game of cops and robbers at the pre-wedding shindig at the Brewworks! Of course...I forgot to tell you we were playin' cops an' robbers...started staring at the ceiling...(see post below)

well, i dunno how much it helps- i doubt most people notice it like i do.

ok- but who is the robber? i want to dress appropriately.

Post a Comment

about me

  • i'm billiam
  • from prague, Czechia
  • where capital letters have been executed! let's see... i really dislike sunny days. i love precipitation of all kinds. snow is my favorite. i wish that it could be no more than fifty degrees fahrenheit, and clouds covering the sky. i enjoy friends and beer- in that order. i dislike wearing shirts. my random thoughts and unanswerable questions keep me up at night. when i sleep i have dreams; long epic dreams. i believe that it is important to be fit in mental, physical, and emotional capacities. any food worth eating should be as organic as possible, without additives that have letters p, k, x, c, h in close proximity without vowels. save a cow- eat a vegetarian.
my profile - click it up