« Home | All Hail Emperor Norton I » | personally » | terrible » | globes, maps, and loose women » | decisions » | just don't dare me- ever! » | care to dance? » | i heart cops » | new! » | manhandle »

happy birthday

just a quick note- i notice that i have not the birthday planning everyone else seems to have.

so everyone- if you want a card that has does not correspond with your birthday at all, kindly leave your birthday and address.

june 4

well, this isn't working. if you know anyone else's, put them down.

joanna lowe: june 5
josh edenhofer: april 1
kristine's is in late march, i think

Post a Comment

about me

  • i'm billiam
  • from prague, Czechia
  • where capital letters have been executed! let's see... i really dislike sunny days. i love precipitation of all kinds. snow is my favorite. i wish that it could be no more than fifty degrees fahrenheit, and clouds covering the sky. i enjoy friends and beer- in that order. i dislike wearing shirts. my random thoughts and unanswerable questions keep me up at night. when i sleep i have dreams; long epic dreams. i believe that it is important to be fit in mental, physical, and emotional capacities. any food worth eating should be as organic as possible, without additives that have letters p, k, x, c, h in close proximity without vowels. save a cow- eat a vegetarian.
my profile - click it up